Sunday, March 4, 2012

User Ideas


Have any designs you would like us to make for you?
Post your ideas here!
We would love to hear from you!!


Here are some ideas we have gotten so far!!

- Dear slbds,  I am a female boarder and I ride a non graphic long board. I was hoping that if I was to bring it in, you could put something on it. Nothing too complicated, just something to bring it to life; give it some personality. I'll leave that up to your sketch artist. Nothing girly though. Thank you for your time. ~ TFY

-Dear slbds,  I'm looking for a unique board, one no one has ever had before. I also want it to have something to do with skeletons too. Is it possible for your artist to come up with a way to make the skateboard into the shape of a skeleton? You can keep the colorsimple: black and white. Thank you so much for considering this. ~ GED

No comments:

Post a Comment